LitWorld Reading

November 5, 2014

Making my Mark in Room 12


2014-09-17 11.13.50.png
CG
2014-09-17 11.08.39.png
LH
I made  this  dot  at  Oelwein  Middle  School.  I  want  my  mark  to  be  a  picture of  me  being  a  good person.   I  hope  lot’s  of  people  see  it. (CG)



I am at a river sitting, and I see some people throw trash in. I want to stop pollution in rivers so we have clean water. It is a river and it is clean a dumps pollution in it - I  said stop.
I make my mark on the world by stopping pollution in rivers. We only have so much water that we can drink. (LH)

2014-09-17 11.05.00.png
AH











2014-09-17 11.06.32.png
AS
I drew a truck that has a camper attached to it.

The reason I drew a picture of a camper is I enjoy camping with my family. I camped in many different places. One of those places was City Park in Oelwein. I feel very happy  when I go camping with my family. (AH)

I drew a picture of my mom, dad, sister, and my little baby sister.  We are a family. I love my family very much. They mean the world to me. (AS)

2014-09-17 11.10.48.png
AH 
I made this dot. The dot shows that I am in a park and I am cleaning up. It also shows a clean park. This will take place inNorth English at my aunt’s house. My Dot on the World will be there because I want to help her with her yard. I’m also at the park cleaning up. (AH)


2014-09-17 11.03.03.png
GK
My mark on world is to help homeless and hungry people. I made this dot. My dot shows houses and food for homeless and hungry people and a person that is happy. This will take place all over the world because some people are homeless and hungry. I made my dot this way because people need houses and food. I made this so people can have homes and food. (GK)

No comments:

Post a Comment