LitWorld Reading

July 1, 2013

Spot To Write

Mrs. P
If you have spent any time in my classroom, 
you know that writing and contests happen. 

OMS Students have entered many contests and even won quite a few.
One of the more fun contests has been 
Mrs. P's Magic Library Be-A-Famous Writer

Mrs. P has shared her Magic Library, love of reading and writing and her elves with us over Skype, Twitter and the web for many years. 

2013 Skype with Mrs. P
Can you imagine my excitement when Mrs. P asked if I could be a judge this year?
YES! Was my answer.

The contest is new and improved. 
The downside for OMS is that we are now to old to enter. 
"Entrants must be kindergarten, first, second, third or fourth 
grade teachers on behalf of their classroom"

The upside is that I will be able to read all the stories! 

This means I will be sharing all kinds of information and fun tidbits about the contest and Mrs. P. here and in the classroom.  Maybe I will get a chance to interview her...anything you want to know about Mrs. P ?
...I really want to know more about the bowling alley inside the Magic Library... 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to have you on board as a judge, because I know you can spot a great story. Looking forward to being interviewed.
    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete