LitWorld Reading

January 12, 2012

The Nerdy Book Club

I did it! I joined a club!
 I haven't "officially" joined a "club" since college and I am excited!
So what did I have to do to gain membership? 
Was there a secret handshake I had to learn? 
Did it cost a lot of money in membership dues? 
Do I have to wear a silly uniform or perform tricks?
Well...sorta...
Here was the membership questioned asked of me:

Do you love to read?  Is talking about books something that you can’t live without?
If you answered yes to those questions, congratulations, you are a member of the Nerdy Book Club. 
YES, was my answer!
I'll tell you about the handshake, $$, and tricks later, but I can show you what will be on my silly uniform:

Join me by joining the Nerdy Book Club and read about the other members at http://nerdybookclub.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment