LitWorld Reading

July 5, 2011

New York City -Oh Yea!

Authors, publishers, literacy groups  and the Today Show
June 2011
 When I was given the opportunity to visit NYC with my daughter, I grabbed my book bag and camera and headed for The Big Apple. Along with the regular tourist spots, we also did our own reading tour. Here are a few reading stops we made. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed our trip!
Books of Wonder Book Store: Author Speak

Lisa Schroeder- "It's Raining Cupcakes"



...cupcakes of course!


NYC Public Library

Outside NYC Library

Balto statue in Central Park

C. A. London- Accidental Adventure author is amazing!

Egmont Publishing  and Elizabeth
shared books and fun...


Vordak's evil helmet
 


Vordak's rules for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment