WRAD Blog Challenge Week 1: February 10 – February 16
What do you think is special about reading aloud?
|Mrs. Leo reading aloud|
It's Raining Cupcakes
- Reading aloud helps me understand better. Hearing the words helps me know the words.
- I love to read, but it is nice once in a while for someone else read and hear new words.
- Reading aloud gives you a chance to discuss the story and learn with others.
- I think read aloud is important because it helps my imagination. I also like it at bedtime, I can fall asleep faster if someone reads to me.
- I like reading to someone younger then me.
- Hearing a story makes me want to read the book again- especially if it was interesting and funny.
- Reading aloud allows me to picture the characters and setting better.
- It is easier to listen to a read aloud then to read a story and then I can understand the story better.