LitWorld Reading

July 16, 2010

Hambric, hammock...HAPPINESS!



If asked how I spent my summer, I will have many adventures to share. If asked about one of my favorite days, I'll let this photo speak for me...

An ARC (advanced reader's copy) of Bran Hambric the Specter Key, by Kaleb Nation, arrived this afternoon! It took me no time to grab a glass of ice water and head for the hammock. I'll save my review for a later date, not wanting to give away any spoilers, but I had to share how easily I was lost in the land of Dunce and magic.
I was happy but also scared, stressed, relieved, sad, surprised, shocked, and nervous while reading the adventures that Bran was on. I didn't have time to catch my breath from the beginning celebration to the missing bit of magic on the last page.
I did stop once to tweet Kaleb and say, "NOOOOOO!" after reading page #139.
Well done Kaleb! I think I'll start over tomorrow- the hammock calls for more Hambric.

No comments:

Post a Comment